Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Got Nerve

This morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas I'll never know!!

As the immortal Hilary Duff once said, "Life goes by, Who knows why?" So deep...

Life does go by here at Lindenwood Universi-tay. I am hangin out awaiting the awakening of my roommate and the start of a new Scrubs episode. Last week's episode was the best of the new ones so far, despite not having Zach Braff.

Today, I slept in. I probably should have put in some Work and Learn hours, but I'm not too worried about it. Tomorrow I get to sleep in again since my Thursday morning class got canceled. Which means after Film class, I jet back to KC for a 3 day weekend. Assuming, that is, my car makes it all the way. Vinny is not well...

I've been thinking a lot about how much my life has changed in the past 8 months. Got started in KC improv, finally picked a major (2 actually), and of course Radio Disney. And all of that is due to one guy, really: Clay Morgan. Dude changed my life. He won't read this, but I figure he should get a shout out anyway.

Well, I suppose that is about all I have to write about. Classes are going fine. I got an A on my last Chaucer test (verily). Have an A in Philosophy (if any of us are even here....). Have an A in Computer class (which essentially means I have an IQ above room temperature...). Have an A in Film class (yay! my eyes work!). Have an A in Video Production (I can turn on a video camera). And I have an A in Gender Roles (despite my crucial role in oppressing women). 

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on your grades. You are so funny. Is Clay the Dr. Cox to your J.D.? I missed Scrubs.
    :( I don't like that it is on on Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete