Thursday, April 16, 2009

Who Said?

Well, here we are. Sorry I haven't been posting regularly.  I always sit down to my laptop and feel guilty if I type anything other than scenes for the movie. So let me be the first to say: my bad. And let me be the first to say: you guys are all posting some awesome pictures. Keep it up (especially you Sis. I know Zabe doesn't like her picture getting taken, but keep pressing on!).

Well, as you may have guessed, this summer movie project is starting to suck up my life. The script which I thought was done suddenly got a lot harder to write, so I am continuing to work on it. I need to work out the financial stuff, too, but I won't bore you with that.

School is going just fine, no complaints. Not a whole lot to say, really. You see just HOW little I have to do other than that movie. It's getting annoying.

That's about it. Sorry that I don't have much to say;  I will try to post something more funny later this week, I promise.

Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. Yes Malcolm, that is your bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I thought you were going to say you felt guilty typing anything other than homework. Silly me........

    ReplyDelete