*Prologue: The song that is the title of this post is currently my Radio Disney favorite song. Look it up, and then try not to judge me.
Well, well, well, despite not blogging in over a month, I have surprisingly little to talk about. Movie still coming along at a pace that would make a snail look back and say, "Sheesh." Lindenwood still feels like a trance for the 4 1/2 days I'm here every week, almost as if the buildings themselves are bored...Interesting concept. If those walls could talk....they'd probably yawn.
Anyway, gearin' up for Halloween. I will be spending the early part of it working for R-R-R-Radio Disney at Zona Rosa and then at the KC Zoo. Guess we'll see what happens after that. Apparently I have to have a costume for work, so I'm gonna go buy a costume that consists of an inflatable magnet I wear around my neck with little baby chickens attached to it (Get it? Chick Magnet?).
So yeah. Goin' to some sort of a church murder-mystery-dinner thing-a-ma-jig (I believe that's the official title for it). I am going as Dr. Indy Jonas, which always makes me think of Indiana Jones running away from that giant rock with the song "That's Just the Way We Roll" playing in the background (Get it? Rocks? "That's Just the Way We "ROLL""?).
What else is happening...Well, since the last time we talked, I own the Full House Complete Series on DVD. It even comes in a cute little case that is made to look like their house. And yeah, I'm secure enough in myself to use "cute" as an adjective.
I saw Egg Nog in the store yesterday, but it's remarkably easy not to buy Egg Nog when you have no money to buy it with. And after a few hours of deliberation, I decided a glass of egg nog was not worth risking going to prison for shoplifting. I could just picture that conversation: "What are you in for?" "I killed a man. You?" "I was jonesing for some Egg Nog..."
For those of you not keeping up with this Developing Story on my Facebook, my roommate is quite the loud sleeper. Between snoring, moaning (?), and turning a disproportionate amount in bed, I'm losing some serious beauty sleep. But no worries. I recently purchased ear plugs. Goodbye, restless nights, hello, sweet peaceful dreams.
So other than that, I guess nothing is really happening. Quickly discovering that a convertible is much more exciting in the summer than in the fall/winter. But thank God! No more lightpoles have jumped into the middle of the road!
I guess that'll be all. I'll actually try to blog a little bit more. We'll see how it goes.
Epilogue: There is nothing to write in this epilogue, but it felt weird having a prologue without an epilogue, am I right?
Remember "Marley and Me?" You could so have an ongoing newspaper column. You are highly esteemed for you amazing sense of humor. Unshun.
ReplyDelete