Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you.
That song has been stuck in my head all day.
Anyway, today was relatively uneventful. Watched Citizen Kane in Film class today, and I Kane-'t lie, it was pretty good. I've had that joke for about 3 hours now. Other than that, nothing has happened here at The Wood today.
Watched Lion King with Jimmy last night 'til about 2 am. That is such a classic. I wonder how they make the female lions actually look femine..... And how James Earl Jones hasn't been in every movie ever made. Got another Ellen Page movie today in the mail from Amazon. It's an older one, but it adds to my slightly disturbing collection of Ellen Page movies.
Hydrive is truly the greatest beverage ever created. I'm slightly addicted. I suppose it's better to be addicted to Hydrive than soda. Day 4 with no soda is going pretty well, overall.
Well, I suppose that's all I really have to say. Time for homework.
Daily Joke: You thought I was going to do homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What in the world is Hydrive? Good job on the no soda. (By the way you sound like a true St. Louisian, they call it soda not pop you know.) I gave it up for a while, but now I am having a Diet Dr. Pepper every once in a while. Not that often though, and I could stop anytime. It's not like I am addicted or anything (cough cough.)
ReplyDeleteCitizen Kane, ugh! I am ordering some new energy drinks from a nurse at work. Full of vitamins and we will compare it to HyDrive. I know last night when she gave me one I was driving everybody crazy at midnight (I know it's hard to believe).
ReplyDelete