Well, here we are, at the start of my first ever blog. I swore up and down I would never do this. But it's snowing here in St. Charles, so.... here we are. I'm new at this whole blogging thing, so I'm not sure how this will go. But join me on the journey, won't you?
I am going to college at LU here in St. Charles, MO, and it is a rather nice college (for the price). I go here practically for free (that's right-read it and weep) and it's not too shabby at all. What a good word. I think I should use that word more often in daily life-shabby. Like, some hot chick would say "Hey, Malcolm, wanna go see a movie?" And I'd be like, "No, that theatre's far too shabby for my taste." 'Cause hot chicks ask me to go see a movie virtually 24/7.
So anyway, I guess I will just type my various ramblings. I just figured out to make things bold on here. And italic. And the combo! Count it! I say that a lot. Count it. If I say something funny or witty, or occasionally both.
I truly am starting to dislike the snow. I enjoy cold weather and all that jazz, but it's almost February (which totally has 1 too many r's). And I tried to build a snowman out there today, but it wouldn't stay up. Stupid snowman. And it's not very good for snowball fights either. Basically, the snow is a worthless freeloader in this house that we call Earth.
Um.....what else can I say? Well, I can say a lot of things. My knowledge of the English language is pretty fluent. But what should I say? I'm watchin' Everybody Loves Raymond currently. It's decently funny. It makes me chortle from time to time.
Well, despite how much fun this post was to write, it, like all good things, must come to an end. Thanks for joining me on this charming little adventure. I certainly hope you had as much fun reading it, as I had writing it. Come back soon! (Yours truly, Mr. Rogers).
Daily Joke: There was once a skeleton who couldn't go to a party. He had no BODY to go with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, never mind about sending me a link or whatever. I have to say that you are an amazing blogger and I am so proud to have everyone blogging (except we still need to work on Ethan). Anyway, your humor is not too shabby............
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny. You have to keep up with this because you make me laugh. One post a day (at least) would be lovely, thank you.
ReplyDelete