I just finished my first soda in a week. Sweet, blessed caffeine. I am still trying not to drink nearly as much soda, but I figure the Super Bowl was a good cause to have one.
So yeah. Suffering through a boring weekend at LU. Honestly, I don't know what people do around here on the weekends. And then it hits me: people don't do anything. I guarantee you that 85% of students here are either from within 45 minutes of here, or from a different country. And every weekend, there is noone here because everyone goes home. And the international students either stay at home or hang out with other international students.
I don't know. I realize now I'm complaining about my free college, so I really should just suck it up. A lot of people would kill to be in my position.
Anyway. Haven't left the dorm room today. I was feeling kind of sick yesterday, so I was in most of the day then too. I am looking forward to tomorrow, just so I have something to do all day: on Mondays I start at 8:30 AM and don't get done until 8:30 PM. But at least while I was sitting here in prison--I mean, my dorm--- I got my homework done.
Reading one of my blogs recently, I noticed I complained of constant exhaustion. It may be something with me, but I am starting to wonder if it's this place sucking the life out of my bones. I need to go back to KC. Hopefully these next 2 weeks fly by. I never thought I'd say it, but I can't WAIT for that Valentine's Day Jonas Brother Event!
Daily Joke: What do cows do for entertainment? They rent MOOvies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awwwwwwwwwwwww - who are you watching the superbowl with? Also, just FYI, I will be in Phoenix that weekend so I will miss you. Hang in there.
ReplyDeletehmm...I think a eventual SZ lindenwood trip should be in order soon. I am sure "not saying bro to those fellas" will livin up the place :)
ReplyDelete