Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Much Happening, But You'll Still Love It!

Good morning, starshine! The Earth says... HELLO!

So a good week so far here at LU after just one day. But Monday's are the worst days for me, and it went pretty well overall. 

Got my Scrubs poster in today. Not for me, I bought it for a friend as a very late and overdue Christmas present. I bought myself a hat which should be in  by the end of the week, as should my contacts and my free Hydrive stuff. The USPS is working hard on me this week...

Classes are going just fine, no complaints. I'm coming home this weekend, which is pretty awesome! I get to work a Radio Disney event on Friday night, and hopefully hang out with some friends Saturday night. And of course, playin' music on Sunday at church. Should be a fun weekend.

Having a Subway within 1 mile of this school is ridiculous. It's not too bad on my waist, but it's hurting my wallet for sure. Ah well, this weekend will get me some decent cash hopefully.

I'm out. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Subway will give you free food now that you have mentioned them. And what is up with that Obama butting into our Scrubs time (again)? As if what he has to say could be so important that that is neccessary! Hmmmph.

    ReplyDelete