Friday, February 20, 2009

Splurgin

I love relapsing.

Not really. But after about a week of eating nothing but salads, cottage cheese, fruits, and drinking water, I finally splurged just a little tonight. Had some Subway--but with Lite Mayo on wheat bread with Diet Coke. Although admittedly, I just used some change to go get some Hostess Cupcakes. Ah well. Splurging felt pretty good tonight.

But yeah. My eating healthy is going pretty well. I don't really look different, but I feel a lot better (except tonight, I already feel a bit sick). Yeah, this new eating plan is going really good for me.

School's going alright. I get my Chaucer test back on Monday, which I felt pretty good about at the time. I got 100% on the last quiz. Philosophy is getting pretty decent, and my teacher seems more stable as of late. And Fundamentals of Internet is the Fundamentals of using a Keyboard recently.

P.S.--For you skeptics, yes the Hydrive story was true. And the day I get it, I will sport that shirt proudly to proclaim my love for that drink.

Peace out.

4 comments:

  1. Whatever happened to Max and Joe? And...did the people with the corvette show up yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha goodness, I love the Hydrive story, thats just amazing, the hydrive drink was legit by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subway is not bad. Look at Jared, he eats there three times a day. Glad school is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um so its 330 in the morning and I am still up...I think that hydrive got the best of me lol, and I gotta be somewhere at 7... oh goodness

    ReplyDelete