Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Boring Post for the Sake of Posting

Wow. 2 weeks removed from my last post. Yet oddly, I'm not ashamed...

Well, not much has been happening with me. Lindenwood is fine, not bad, not great. School's alright, nothing much to say there. 

Spring break could not be more boring at this point. Hopefully it picks up a little bit in a day or so. But I'm not expecting that. I am enjoying my week off of classes.

In rereading this really short post, it occurs to me that I may seem depressed. I'm really not. Just not much happening lately... I'm not sad, just bored really.

Well that's about it. My improv troupe DOES have another event lined up, but I'm taking a few days to wait to post info about it on here for professional reasons. Later, later!

3 comments:

  1. Well you should be ashamed...Keeping all of us hanging like that. Just kidding, but I am glad you are back, I always enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you possibly be bored on Milton Drive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be excited you got to hang wit me and steve and ref the best game of your life!

    ReplyDelete