Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Favorite Post

"When I go down, I lift my eyes to You. I won't look very far, 'cause You'll be there with open arms, to lift me up again."
---When I Go Down by Relient K

"Whatever You're doing, inside of me. It feels like chaos, but somehow there's peace. Though it's hard to surrender to what I can't see, I'm giving in to something heavenly."
---Whatever You're Doing by Sanctus Real

"I'm not ashamed to let you know, I want this light in me to show. I'm not ashamed to speak the name of Jesus Christ."
---I'm Not Ashamed by Newsboys

"There's gotta be a difference. It's gotta be significant. 'Cause You're really inside, changing my life, and it's so evident that there's a difference."
---The Difference by Philmont

"Never underestimate my Jesus. You're tellin' me that there's no hope, I'm tellin' you you're wrong. Never underestimate my Jesus. When the world around you crumbles, he will be strong, he will be strong."
---For the Moments I Feel Faint by Relient K

"Tear down these walls. I'd climb but I can't stand to fall without You. Tear down these walls that separate us now. I can't make them fall without You."
---We Can't Stand to Fall by Philmont

"I'll be by your side, wherever you fall, in the dead of night, whenever you call, and please don't fight these hands that are holding you. My hands are holding you."
---By Your Side by Tenth Avenue North

"When I got tired of running from You, I stopped right there to catch my breath. There Your words they caught my ear, You said, 'I miss you, Son. Come home.' And my sins, they watched me leave, and in my heart, I still believe, the love You felt for me was mine, the love I'd wished for all this time. And when the doors were closed, I heard no I told you-so's. I said the words I knew You knew: 
Oh God, oh God I needed You. God all this time I needed You. I needed You..."
---I So Hate Consequences by Relient K

Speaks for itself.

1 comment:

  1. How do you have all those lyrics on the tip of your tongue? Pretty impressive.

    ReplyDelete