So remember about a month ago or so when I was constantly talking about how much I liked Hydrive engergy drinks (which I still do)? Well, this morning I got an e-mail from (I kid you not) the main head of marketing for Hydrive Energy Drinks. She saw this blog and is sending me free samples and a Hydrive t-shirt since I talked up the product! Pretty awesome, huh?
That being said, I would just like to say that Hydrive is a really good product that we should all partake of as much as possible. It's an energy drink that isn't bad for you--perfect, right? Yes, this was my shameless plug to a company giving me free stuff, but that's okay. You know I would have talked about Hydrive even if they weren't cool enough to send me some stuff.
Which is leading me to try this. I absolutely love Chevrolet cars, especially any 2009 Corvettes. I could talk about them all day. Now I just need THEIR marketing person to stumble across my blog... fingers crossed!
So yeah. I thought that was pretty exciting and I just thought I would fill you in. Mom, you should get a package next week from Hydrive with all my cool stuff. Lata, dudes!
You lead such a charmed life. It's hard not to be jealous!
ReplyDeleteWHAT THE, is this true, NO WAY, maybe someone will read my blog and give me a full ride basketball scholarship
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny. Could you tell them that your sister lives in the middle of no where and can't find hy-drive anywhere so is now forced to consume mass quantities of sugar free red-bull instead and perhaps they will send me free stuff too?
ReplyDelete