Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Miss America Was a Lion

Hey, hey, hey!

Another day, another blog post. I kind of enjoy this little thing. Let's me sum up my day in a few paragraphs. So here we go...

Today was pretty good. I'm feeling remarkably upbeat given the not-so-nice weather and the lack of many social events. But homework is definitely keeping me busy this week. Plus I have Scrubs tonight, so that's ALWAYS exciting!

I had to finish reading my first philosophy text today since it was a shorter book. It was actually a really good read. It's called "A Student's Guide to Liberal Learning." I enjoyed it.

Other than that, not a whole lot happening up here in St. Charles, MO. I did learn today that Miss USA 2004 is a Lindenwood alumn... Who knew?

Well, I'm Audi-5000. Enjoy your day, America.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are good. I got more pictures of Ella tonight, but I am having trouble e-mailing. Maybe I'll just put them on facebook or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's happening with Max and Joe? It appears that nothing is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. max and joe is getting updated actually as we speak (or blog). Part 2 will be up tonight!

    ReplyDelete