Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Short Blog From A Short Man

"I bet you can't guess what I'm thinking. I'll give you a hint--it's not cat."
"Dog?"
"Nope! Haha. You're dumb."

A few minutes later.

"I bet you still can't guess what I'm thinking. I'll give you the hint again--it's not cat."
Pause.
"Is it cat?"
"AH! Get out of my head!!"

And with that, another blog begins.

So not much happening up here at The Wood; everyone's just kind of floating through the days around here, waiting for Spring Break. I am just waiting 'til Friday, which is drawing closer everyday.

The healthy eating is going pretty well today, technically Day 4 on the program. In an unrelated health story, I woke up in the middle of the night with searing pain in my right calf, and it still hurts when I walk. I will probably be much more concerned if it persists until this weekend, at which point I could get looked at if it still hurts.

Anyway, I will be going now. Just figured I'd post today. Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Yikes, hope your leg feels better. Are you watching Scrubs? Here is a question you will probably know the answer to: Is Zach Braff the voice of the puppy in the Cottonelle commercials?
    Thanks,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes he is! i thought that myself a while back and looked it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two things- first if the leg keeps up you need to have it looked at-it could be a dvt which ultimately is blood clot that could dislodge and go to your lungs and kill you (could also go other places i.e. heart, brain etc. i believe). Second did you know Zach Braff is leaving scrubs? How will it be scrubs without J.D.?

    ReplyDelete