Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chaucer: The Great Bore

Well, the 2nd installment of "Max and Joe" just got posted. It's not too shabby if I do say so myself. Which I do...

Well, LU is, as usual, much better than I make it out to be. I always seem to complain about this college, but it could be worse. Could be rainin'.....

So yeah. My teacher for Philosophy today HAD to be tripping on something. She was out there, talking about abstract thinking and the realism of existentialism.... I responded with, "WHAT?!"

Chaucer was profoundly mind-numbing. And here was the lesson (no joke) in Fundamentals of Internet: you can go to sites like Google and Yahoo! and search for anything on the web. No......

Well, this was another short post but whatever. I'm not complaining.

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is that you make me laugh so much! And, yes, LeAndra was actually given the name by Uncle Hank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...Google, Yahoo??? What is this you speak of?

    ReplyDelete