Friday, February 6, 2009

What A Day for a Daydreaming Boy

It's days like today that keep me warm.

The weather today was gorgeous, not too hot, not too cold (hopefully, the 3 bears don't sue me for copyright infringement for using that phrase). Needless to say, it seemed to put everyone, including my teachers, my classmates, and myself, in an excellent mood.

However, today was a very uneventful day all things considered. Nothing much happened in Philosophy (other than the constant ramblings of the possibly intoxicated---it's getting pretty hard coming up with catchy phrases to describe her teaching style--). Chaucer again tricked us all into believing his book had a plot. Fortunately, this class is immediately followed by Internet, which makes me feel so smart. Translating Middle English? Eh.... Conduct a Google search? Yes!

Well, I'm heading out with my roommate to see a show up at the Theatre tonight. It's called The Diviners, and I have no idea what it's about. But I know some people in it, so I figure I should go watch. Not many plans for the weekend, other than (hopefully) enjoying the nice weather.

And then next weekend I come home!!! I am really excited to get back to KC. I can't remember the last time I was away from home for 3 weeks, but it hasn't been that bad overall. Unfortunately, Clay isn't working the event with me on Valentine's Day, which means I can't give him my man-crush-not-so-manly-but-it's-a-joke-for-Valentine's-Day Card.

Well, I'm out like a light bulb that's been on for too long. Peace and love.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mistake. You don't write like David Sedaris (well, maybe a little). But also, a lot like David Eggers "A Staggering Work of Heartbreaking Genius." Check it out.

    ReplyDelete