It's a beautiful day!
Well, it's a little cold outside, but I woke up this morning in a really good mood! Even more upbeat than usual--and anyone who knows me knows that after 11 AM I am pretty upbeat in general. Before 11 AM, I'm pretty tired and grouchy, but after that I'm good to go!
Philosophy was not bad. My teacher seemed a little "Woo-Hoo!" but other than that, not too bad. Chaucer was actually NOT causing me to poke my own eyes out. And Fundamentals of the Internet was supremely easy as usual.
Work and Learn should probably be renamed Learning Not to Work. I've learned a lot of cool ways to pretend to work. But the weird thing is, my boss taught me. Today he told me, "Listen, if you're gonna slack off, don't get caught. Just keep an eye out for me, and start working when I drive by." Well, if you insist....
Tonight I have Sociology of Gender Roles. Hopefully my teacher will give me a break and realize that I'M not the reason her grandmother couldn't vote. Ah well. Even that can't bring me down.
And then, tonight, I get to relax and watch one of my new favorite shows, the new show Trust Me. It's pretty good. Certainly no Scrubs, but then again, what is?
Well, that is all for this post. This is Malcolm Jason, saying good night, and good mental health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good night? At 1:30 pm? I am mailing your cd tomorrow along with your tax stuff - yet another reason for you to be supremely happy.
ReplyDeleteseems to me you have had alot of practice in the "learn not to work" ;)
ReplyDeletethe "good night, and good mental health" is a thing I hear on Frasier that I find funny.
ReplyDeleteFor the record the new season of scrubs is on now, you'll have to watch it!!!
ReplyDelete