Yes, that was a line in a beer commercial. Does that make it any less wise?
Well, here I am at Lindenwood University. Pretty great day today, weather-wise. No homework either, which is always really nice. My 2 classes were Video Production and History of Film. How do I manage this work load...
For this week in Film class, we got to watch one of the better movies I have seen in a long time. It's a 1940's movie called "His Girl, Friday." It's a Carey Grant film, and it was funny and absurd in a really good way.
In class, we watched a French movie called "Amelie," which was a bit vulgar, but also very hilarious.
Apparently, MY FREE HYDRIVE STUFF ARRIVED IN KC YESTERDAY!!! Zach, you should pick it up and bring it up here when you come up tomorrow/Saturday. Yeah... Hydrive.
I am working on forming a band with my greatest friend in the world, Mr. David Doty. We are writing a few songs, and actually hope to find a way to record a few in the coming months. When we do, trust me I will post that on here.
Well that's all that's happening here. Oh by the by, the new section of Max and Joe was posted. I know there was quite a delay, but it is a little bit longer than the other ones, so let me know what you guys think of it. I'm out.
I hate to be nit-picky, but it's CARY Grant, not Carey Grant. He is amazing, you should watch some of his films. He is the coolest ever.
ReplyDeletewell i apologize. i will correct it.
ReplyDeleteBut when? Actually I think that's one of his few movies I didn't see.
ReplyDelete