Monday, March 9, 2009

The Second Thought Machine

My roommate is currently singing improvisational Christmas songs in the style of African slaves...

Anyway, here we are, with the thoughts of the digital age coursing through my mind. Partly because I have a million different things to consider. But mainly it's because Jimmy is writing a paper on the digital age... (Ba-dum-pssh)

Second thoughts are not my friend. One day, I know what I'm doing, the next day, not so much. I think someone should invent a machine where you don't think when you lay down to sleep, thereby eliminating the time spent thinking about everything you did that day. And yes, I did just use the word thereby correctly in a sentence. 5 points.

My Philosophy teacher wasn't in class today because she had a migraine; or did she have a "migraine"? (notice the quotes). We all know she may not be sober. Ah well. It meant I didn't have class today, which was pretty sweet.

Got my Chaucer paper back today: C+, which is about what I was expecting, considering it's a 300-level class. It actually is not as boring as it once was, which is truly a blessing.

And Fundamentals of the Internet was unusually stimulating today. So I am happy.

Now, I'm getting ready to go take a test in Sociology of Gender Roles. Should be interesting to say the least. Well, I'm off. Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to hear this African Slave christmas choir!

    ReplyDelete